Sometimes it's confusing to choose a menu for breakfast. Definitely want a menu that is easy and practical, but also filling and healthy. You have to try this egg tomato stir fry menu. Healthy breakfast menu that is both filling and practical. It doesn't take long to make. How do you do it? Let's do it!
- One egg.
- Two fresh tomatoes.
- Two cloves of garlic.
- One leek.
- One glass of water.
- Tomato sauce and chili sauce, according to taste.
- Salt, sugar and flavoring, according to taste.
Baca juga: Sunset yang Indah di Pantai Viovio Batam
How to make :
- Wash the tomatoes then cut each into 8 parts, set aside.
- Peel the garlic then wash and finely chop, set aside.
- Wash the scallions then slice according to taste.
- Saute minced garlic, if it is fragrant add a glass of water and chopped tomatoes.
- While waiting for the water to boil, beat the eggs in a bowl.
- When the water is boiling, add the eggs and stir until combined. Add tomato sauce, chili sauce, salt, sugar and flavoring according to taste.
- Wait until the water recedes slightly then add the green onions.
- Lift and ready to serve!
How? Very easy right? You can have a delicious and healthy breakfast with just simple ingredients you have at home. Good luck!/Reg.